As one of the market leaders, Gisin & Partner GmbH Human Capital Management recruits specialists for project assignments as well as for permanent employments all over Switzerland. Our client, headquartered in Basel, Switzerland is one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare group in the fields of pharmaceuticals. We therefore are looking for a temporary assignment for at least 8 months starting in Mai 2018. We are in search of an English speaking candidate who has at least 8 years experience as a…
IT Sourcing Manager (f/m) (8 months contract)
As a member of the newly formed Group IT Vendor Management Office (also known as “Hub” VMO), part of our Clients Group Functions Informatics, you will contribute to developing an effective Vendor Management (VM) strategy and framework fully supporting the Group IT strategy. The VM strategy and framework aims to harmonize and coordinate sourcing and supplier management across Group IT and to give effective guidance to the broader IT organization. You will closely work and align with Vendor Management Organizations in the IT functions.
The position: In this hands-on role, you will be developing and continuously improving a holistic vendor management framework across Group IT (e.g. strategic sourcing principles, supplier governance model, training course materials on how to manage supplier, strategic supplier performance review process, supplier risk management process...)
· Develop training courses about how to manage vendors effectively
· Develop Vendor Risk Management process and templates
· Develop VM process to support innovation and continuous improvement
· Senior expertise in IT Sourcing or Vendor Management (+8 years) and proven experience in driving value from supplier management as a discipline
· At least 5 years of hands-on VM experiences throughout the supplier partnership life-cycle
· Ability to establish effective collaboration model with business partners and suppliers to enable innovation and continuous improvement and with people at different organizational levels
· Ability to articulate concepts, gain buy-in and drive alignment in harmonized vendor management activities
· Outstanding communication skills
· Fluency in English and German
If you are a dynamic and motivated IT Sourcing Manager and currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible by email to the attention of you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Business Manager +41 79 444 81 25
Even if this particular position doesn't suit your profile we recommend that you get in touch with us to discuss other possibilities.
Please note that a valid residence and work permit for Switzerland, or EU is required.